HPM – Horn load Point Matrix
Powerful 12 inch coaxial point source loudspeaker. Designed for venues where short throw ( 3 ) sound reproduction is required or as near / side fill, delay line.
ARAMIS features HPM (Horn load Point Matrix) technology, The large horn in the center of the 12 inch woofer provides excellent dispersion control starting at 900Hz. The positioning of the large horn provides modulation-free high frequency response even at higher output levels, offering more clarity and better dispersion than conventional methods.
ARAMIS features a unique dual absorber and reflex enclosure design that optimizes the acoustic gain of the mechanical construction. The two extra-large tunnel bass reflex outlets are symmetrically placed around the 12-inch woofer, increasing the speaker’s air pressure and bass tuning.
The state-of-the-art control technology uses the most advanced F.I.R. filters, providing standard and wide dispersion settings with absolute phase control. These filters incorporate more than 20 years of development and research experience from one of the first designers ever to use F.I.R. filtering in such a comprehensive way that it affects not only phase, but also dispersion and spatial energy distribution.
The elaborate passive crossover guarantees an exceptionally flat frequency and phase response.
- Low Frequency: 12-inch neodymium cone driver; 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Mid/High Frequency: 1.75-inch neodymium ring diaphragm compression drivers, 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Vertical x Horizontal Coverage: 80°x60° rotatable
- Output @ 1 meter: 129 dB SPL ( 2 )
- Usable Frequency Range : 52 Hz – 24.1 kHz ( 1 )
- Free Field Frequency Response -6 dB: 56 Hz – 21.2 kHz
- Phase Response: 290 Hz – 25.4 kHz typical +/- 3° maximum 30°
- Sensitivity 1 Watt @ 1 Meter LF: 97 dB (72 Hz – 500 Hz); MF/HF: 111 dB
- 1500 Watt @ 8 Ohm (500 Watt AES) passive
- Maximum three Loudspeakers per Channel of a PAX 1604 system amplifier
- Two connection panels with each two Neutrik Speakon NL4 (Passive X-Over 1+/1- Through 2+/2-)
- 15 Kg, Multi Monitor Shape
- Durable hex stamped steel grille
- Baltic birch plywood, black coated
- size about: (H x W x D in mm) 598 x 333 x 336
- Top and Bottom mounting plates with M20 insert
- Bottom (3) and floor monitor (4) rubber feet
- ( 1 ) with special full-range setting offering 120 dB @ 52 Hz
- ( 2 ) SPL max peak, test signal: pink noise with a Peak to RMS ratio of 12 dB
- ( 3 ) long throw = more than 35 m, medium trow = up to 45 m, short throw = maximum 15 m