Line Array Speaker Element
High power 2 x 8 inch Double Planar Driver Line Array Loudspeaker with two 4 inch very narrow slot exit planar drivers for very accurate high frequency reproduction. Designed for venues where medium trow sound reproduction is required or as near / down fill in direct mechanical and acoustical combination with 2425 DIVIDA DDDD in arena size applications.
DELILA can be ordered in two versions, as standard with 90° or as DELILA-W with 120° horizontal dispersion. The narrow slot Double Planar Driver high frequency arrangement guarantees a very accurate horizontal dispersion control.
The leading edge control technology is using the most advance F.I.R. filtering providing standard and wide dispersion settings with absolute phase control. These filters are made with a development and research experience of more than 20 years, with one of the first developers ever using F.I.R. filtering in such an extended way, influencing not only the phase but also dispersion and room energy spread.
The loss less passive crossover network guarantees that all amplifier power reaches the transducers, a substantial benefit for environmental sustainability. With one single 4 Pol cable it is possible to run 6 loudspeakers, while offering an almost error free setup of the system.
- Low Frequency: Two 8-inch neodymium cone drivers; 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Mid/High Frequency: Two 4-inch planar exit neodymium compression drivers, each using a 1,75 inch ring diaphragm; 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Vertical Coverage: maximum 10° per loudspeaker, depending on array length and curving
- Horizontal Coverage: 90° [W option 120°]
- Output @ 1 meter: 139 dB SPL [136 dB SPL W option] ( 2 )
- Usable Frequency Range : 48 Hz – 33 kHz ( 1 )
- Free Field Frequency Response -6 dB: 55 Hz – 31 kHz
- Phase Response: 35 Hz – 45 kHz typical +/- 2° maximum 35°
- Sensitivity 1 Watt @ 1 Meter LF: 100 dB (72 Hz – 900 Hz); HF: 116,3 dB [113,3 dB W option]
- 1800 Watt @ 8 Ohm (600 Watt AES) passive
- Maximum three Loudspeakers per Channel of a PAX 1604 system amplifier
- Two Neutrik Speakon NL4 (Passive X-Over 1+/1- Through 2+/2-)
- 28 Kg, Line Array Shape
- Durable hex stamped steel grille
- Baltic birch plywood, black coated
- size about: (H x W x D in mm) 224 x 680 x 380
- End frames with 10 mm quick lock pins, curving angles from 0°- 10° in logarithmic steps
- Pre configurable curving prior to flying the loudspeaker array
- ( 1 ) with special full-range setting offering 115 dB @ 48 Hz
- ( 2 ) SPL max peak, test signal: pink noise with a Peak to RMS ratio of 12 dB