Sub / Infra Woofer
Very powerful 2 x 18 inch vented subwoofer loudspeaker element with extended sub low frequency response and accurate transient reproduction. Designed to support line arrays like 2425 DIVIDA DDDD or 2824 DELILA DPD as well as all other loudspeaker types.
TAURUS is a dual separated enclosure construction, each featuring 4 symmetrical large triangle tunnel air outlets that optimises the acoustic gain of the mechanical design and reduced distortion at high levels.
The state-of-the-art control technology uses the most advanced filters, providing standard and infra sub settings. These filters incorporate more than 20 years of development and research experience from one of the first designers ever to use F.I.R. filtering at extrem high sub low down sample rates.
- Low Frequency: Two 18-inch long excursion neodymium cone driver; 4 ohm nominal impedance
- Vertical x Horizontal Coverage: 360° depends on configuration when using more than one element
- Output @ 1 meter: 137 dB SPL ( 2 )
- Usable Frequency Range : 19 Hz – 160 Hz ( 1 )
- Frequency Response +/-4 dB: 28 Hz – 120 Hz
- Phase Response: 45 Hz – 120 Hz +/- 30°
- Sensitivity 1 Watt @ 1 Meter: 99 dB
- 7200 Watt @ 4 Ohm (2400 Watt AES) passive
- One Loudspeakers per Channel of a PAX 1604 system amplifier
- Two Neutrik Speakon NL4 (Connected to chassis 1+/1- Through 2+/2-)
- 55 Kg
- Durable hex stamped steel grille
- Baltic birch plywood, black coated
- size about: (H x W x D in mm) 535 x 1145 x 600
- Bottom (4) rubber feet
- ( 1 ) with special infra setting offering 130 dB (19 Hz – 70 Hz)
- ( 2 ) SPL max peak, test signal: pink noise with a Peak to RMS ratio of 12 dB