Very compact 8 inch coaxial point source loudspeaker. Designed for venues where short throw ( 3 ) sound reproduction is required or as near fill / delay line.
The state-of-the-art control technology uses the most advanced F.I.R. filters, providing standard and wide dispersion settings with absolute phase control. These filters incorporate more than 20 years of development and research experience from one of the first designers ever to use F.I.R. filtering in such a comprehensive way that it affects not only phase, but also dispersion and spatial energy distribution.
The elaborate passive crossover guarantees an exceptionally flat frequency and phase response.
- Low Frequency: 8-inch neodymium cone driver; 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Mid/High Frequency: 1.75-inch neodymium ring diaphragm compression drivers, 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Vertical x Horizontal Coverage: 80° x 80°
- Output @ 1 meter: 123 dB SPL ( 2 )
- Usable Frequency Range : 56 Hz – 24.1 kHz ( 1 )
- Free Field Frequency Response -6 dB: 71 Hz – 20.5 kHz
- Phase Response: 400 Hz – 24.1 kHz typical +/- 3° maximum 30°
- Sensitivity 1 Watt @ 1 Meter: 95 dB
- 800 Watt @ 8 Ohm (200 Watt AES) passive
- Maximum three Loudspeakers per Channel of a PAX 1604 system amplifier
- Two Connection Panels with each two Neutrik Speakon NL4 (Passive X-Over 1+/1- Through 2+/2-)
- 9 Kg, Multi Monitor Shape
- Durable hex stamped steel grille
- Baltic birch plywood, black coated
- size about (H x W x D in mm) 377 x 226 x 238
- Top and Bottom and side M8 insert for bracket
- ( 1 ) with special full-range setting offering 108 dB @ 56 Hz
- ( 2 ) SPL max peak, test signal: pink noise with a Peak to RMS ratio of 12 dB
- ( 3 ) long throw = more than 35 m, medium trow = up to 45 m, short throw = maximum 15 m