HPM Floor Monitor
Powerful 15 inch coaxial point source loudspeaker. Designed for medium stages, can easy be used in double floor monitor configuration.
ARAMIS features HPM (Horn load Point Matrix) technology, The large horn in the center of the 15 inch woofer provides excellent dispersion control starting at 700Hz. The positioning of the large horn provides modulation-free high frequency response even at higher output levels, offering more clarity and better dispersion than conventional methods.
The state-of-the-art control technology uses the most advanced F.I.R. filters, providing standard and wide dispersion settings with absolute phase control. These filters incorporate more than 20 years of development and research experience from one of the first designers ever to use F.I.R. filtering in such a comprehensive way that it affects not only phase, but also dispersion and spatial energy distribution.
The elaborate passive crossover guarantees an exceptionally flat frequency and phase response.
- Low Frequency: 15-inch neodymium cone driver; 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Mid/High Frequency: 1.75-inch neodymium ring diaphragm compression drivers, 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Vertical x Horizontal Coverage: 80°x60° rotatable
- Output @ 1 meter: 133 dB SPL ( 2 )
- Usable Frequency Range : 55 Hz – 23.5 kHz ( 1 )
- Free Field Frequency Response -6 dB: 60 Hz – 20.3 kHz
- Phase Response: 280 Hz – 27.9 kHz typical +/- 3° maximum 30°
- Sensitivity 1 Watt @ 1 Meter LF: 99 dB (72 Hz – 500 Hz); MF/HF: 113 dB
- 1500 Watt @ 8 Ohm (500 Watt AES) passive
- Maximum three Loudspeakers per Channel of a PAX 1604 system amplifier
- Two connection panels with each two Neutrik Speakon NL4 (Passive X-Over 1+/1- Through 2+/2-)
- 18 Kg, Multi Monitor Shape
- Durable hex stamped steel grille
- Baltic birch plywood, black coated
- size about: (H x W x D in mm) 390 x 625 x 510
- 4 x floor monitor rubber feet
- ( 1 ) with special full-range setting offering 120 dB @ 46 Hz
- ( 2 ) SPL max peak, test signal: pink noise with a Peak to RMS ratio of 12 dB